The UK's best selling Coin Magazine
Features include: numismatic news; a "what's on" section that lets collectors know about fairs, societies, auctions etc.; an "ancients" section; "market scene" - where you can find out what has been happening in the sale rooms; information on tokens; numismatic book reviews; a banknote section and a directory that allows readers to see what lists the main dealers are offering that month - as well as a host of other features of interest to both the serious and not-so-serious collector.
Coin News Headlines
- The New One PoundWed, 22 February 2017
- Twelve sides to the story
FOR the first time since 1997 the United Kingdom has a brand new coin—admittedly the denomination is a familiar one so it could be argued that this is just a redesign rather than anything as radical as the £2 or the 20p were, but whilst that is strictly true I...
- Year of the RoosterTues, 24 January 2017
- China syndrome
WHILST this is, of course, the February issue of COIN NEWS most of you will receive it in January and so may I wish you a very Happy New Year! I accept that as you’re likely to be reading this “Comment” at the end of January such a sentiment may be a littleworn but...
- BALDWIN’S MERGE WITH ST JAMES’SWed, 4 January 2017
- COIN NEWS’ Consultant Editor, John Andrew, reports breaking news from London. Baldwin’s Auctions, which was acquired by the Stanley Gibbons Group plc in 2013, has merged with St James’s Auctions (SJA) which was founded by Stephen Fenton, of the much respected Knightsbridge Coins, in 2004. Stephen...
- New York showdownTues, 3 January 2017
- to follow
- Our new websiteTues, 29 November 2016
- We are in the process of developing a new look website and we would like your opinion on how it should look. Is there anything about this site you don't like? Anything you think is great? Anything you'd like to see less of? More of? Do you like the colours? Is it functional? Easy to use? Let us...