The worlds' only independent magazine devoted to medals and battles. Published 10 times per year, the magazine features articles, news, auction reports and the world renowned Medal Tracker service, invaluable when searching for lost medals and trying to re-unite broken groups. This service, like the classified advertising, is free to subscribers. Also included is the "what's on" section that lets collectors know about fairs, societies, auctions etc.
Medal News Headlines
- Brave man's medalsMon, 2 December 2013
- Getting it right
I CAN’T quite believe that this is the final issue of MEDAL NEWS for 2013 and equally I can’t believe it is the first one for 2014, a date that when I first thought about it, and the anniversaries it represents, seemed impossibly far away in the future. I remember some...
- New collectors choice - out nowMon, 25 November 2013
- the 213/14 edition of our collectors choice catalogue - detailing all of our products - is a available now. For your copy simply call 01404 44166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can download a pdf version from our homepage!
- BorneoMon, 4 November 2013
- Wearing with pride?
A RECENT “thread” on the on-line British Medal Forum posed a question regarding the wear of medals on Remembrance Day and any church parades on Remembrance Sunday. The question wasn’t in regard to the questioner’s own medals but rather had to do with those of a...
- New $100 billTues, 8 October 2013
- We knew it was coming, in fact we've known about if for some years - and now it's finally here, the new $100 bill with added security features - and colour! The more colourful notes were first introduced in the US some years ago and now you'll see all notes with a little more on them than just...
- Operational Honours and AwardsFri, 4 October 2013
- The latest Operational Honours and Awards have been announced and can be found on the MOD website it contains a simply stunning array of gallantry awards including 3 CGCs for Afghanistan, a George Medal and Four QGMs!