The worlds' only independent magazine devoted to medals and battles. Published 10 times per year, the magazine features articles, news, auction reports and the world renowned Medal Tracker service, invaluable when searching for lost medals and trying to re-unite broken groups. This service, like the classified advertising, is free to subscribers. Also included is the "what's on" section that lets collectors know about fairs, societies, auctions etc.
Medal News Headlines
- Exceptional GallantryMon, 30 March 2015
- Breakfast in America
As this issue of MEDAL NEWS goes to press spring (at least in the UK) has not yet sprung, the heating in the Token Publishing offices is still on and when five o’clock rolls around and the working day is done we go home under leaden skies—in short the summer is far...
- Victoria Cross AwardedThurs, 26 February 2015
- L/Cpl Joshua Leakey of the Parachute Regiment has been awarded the Victoria Cross for his bravery during a raid on a Taliban stronghold in Helmand province in August 2013 where he twice helped a wounded US Marine Corps captain. He is the third member of the British Forces to receive...
- Victory on the PeninsularWed, 25 February 2015
- Medals won’t be worn
The recent announcement that Prime Minister David Cameron was keen to institute a medal for those who have helped in West Africa combatting the spread of Ebola has met with mixed reactions. On the one hand there is no doubt that those who volunteered to put their...
- In memory of AbbeyTues, 10 February 2015
- As many of you know our friend and colleague Abbey passed away in November following a brave fight against breast cancer. On April 26 of this year, Klara, Abbey's best friend, and another of the Token Team, is running the London Marathon in aid of the Breast Cancer Campaign and is keen...
- A new medal for Ebola fighters?Thurs, 5 February 2015
- It seems that our Government can't get enough of new medals - that's if the news is to be believed - take a look at the Telegraph website